Welcome Retail Industry Executives
- Are you a results-focused retail executive looking to plan and execute the best next step in your career—one that unlocks the potential of your personal brand?
- Have you been “at it” for a while—working hard, doing lots of things instead of the optimal things to move you forward?
- Are you seeking a promotion, contemplating an external move or an overseas post, considering your retirement, or feeling burned out?
- Are you currently unemployed and struggling to land the position you want?
Can you afford a personal revenue loss of $600 a day? If you no longer had your $150,000 plus annual salary, this is what you would be losing.
When you are running your day-to-day operations, working to hit your numbers, and taking care of customers and your team, it’s easy to forget about career planning—until you get caught flat footed.
Cindy Key and the Key Concepts team are experts in helping CEOs, COOs, Regional, Divisional or Area Managers, and Buyers ensure the right roles, relationships, results, revenues, and reputation.
With individual coaching and training programs, Key Concepts helps you achieve rapid results through their proven Accelerate Your Search™ process:
- Assess. What’s your current reputation? What’s your unique selling proposition (USP)? What’s your niche? What is the right fit for you now and 10 years from now? Do you have career-marketing materials that present you in a credible and differentiated way?
- Plan. How will you get in front of the people who need to know about you?
- Execute. What are you going to do every single day to execute your plan? How will you measure your results?
When you invest in this no-nonsense approach—created by a retail HR insider—you will have the keys to increased success. You’ll have less stress because you’ll go back to the basics, won’t have to re-work, and won’t be worrying about the high cost of not prioritizing your career management. The bottom line is you need an experienced partner in aligning your strengths, values, and personal vision with how you build your retail career, your business, or your team.
Learn more about career services for retail executives.